“Communication – the human connection – is the key to personal and career success.”
Effective communication in the dental practice will help you have a better connection with your potential patients and result in a more successful dental practice.
In this episode, Richard May joins Dr. Eric Block to discuss how Mango helps dentists connect better with their patients by improving the communication aspect of the dental practice!
Richard May started off his career by working with teenagers to improve their mental health by fighting off depression and anxiety. And then, his wife introduced Richard to the opportunity to work with Mango Voice; he is now the Senior Partner Manager at Mango Voice. Richard believes that everyone’s life journey is interesting and they are never linear. You have to always be open and not closed off to new opportunities.
Listen to this episode to learn a new way to communicate with your patients to create a better relationship with them!
- 00:00:35 – About Dr. Eric’s latest book
- 00:00:45 – Details on the upcoming personal retreat for dentists
- 00:01:20 – Introduction to the episode guest
- 00:02:20 – How Richard got involved with Mango
- 00:05:40 – How does Mango help the dental community?
- 00:08:15 – How Mango helps when there’s a lack of team members
- 00:10:30 – How emergency calls are handled through the Mango app