If you can create an incredibly memorable patient experience on your patient’s first visit, you will surely earn a loyal patient. You will be encouraging them to choose you as their dental care partner for life! The patient experience actually begins from the very first interaction they have with the dental practice, and sometimes, it’s even through a call the new patient takes to your practice. There’s a flow of steps to help you create this patient experience.
Listen to this episode as Dr. Richard Madow joins Dr. Eric Block to discuss insight on creating an incredibly memorable patient experience!
With firsthand experience as a former dentist, Dr. Richard Madow is now spending his time traveling the country as a dental coach, speaker, author, and musician.
You can get in touch with him on https://madow.com/
- 00:00:37 – Intro to the topic
- 00:07:49 – Fails of the first call with patients
- 00:09:57 – Creating a memorable patients experience
- 00:11:32 – Using reciprocity in your practice
- 00:14:39 – First thing to do when a patient comes
- 00:26:32 – Using scripts to connect with patients
- 00:35:00 – What is Dental IQ?
- 00:36:06 – Quick tips
- 00:40:12 – Word of advice