A myth is an image in terms of which we try to make sense of the world. In this episode, Kandra Sellers talks to Dr. Eric Block to explain how she manages to de-myth dental-medical billing.
When it comes to medical billing, a lot of failure stories are circulating around, and therefore, practice owners do not want to get involved with them. Kandra Sellers took up the challenge to transform this situation by creating TIPS Medical Billing, which focuses on medical billing as the gateway to dental-medical collaborative success.
Kandra Sellers is one of the predominant educators in the field of oral-systemic health intertwined with dental-medical billing. She is the CEO of TIPS Medical Billing, which stands for Tandem In-Practice Solutions, and it helps ensure successful outcomes in billing the medical procedures that dentists do every day.
Tune into this episode to find out how to make medical billing work in your practice with the right mindset and support!
You can claim your deal brought to you by TIPS Medical Billing by visiting: https://www.dealsfordentists.com/listing/500-value-complimentary-medical-billing-analysis/
- 00:00:30 – About Dr. Eric’s latest book
- 00:00:43 – Details about the upcoming personal retreat for dentists
- 00:01:15 – Introduction to the episode guest
- 00:01:45 – Kandra’s journey in dentistry
- 00:05:34 – How TIPS Medical Billing differentiates from other 3rd party companies
- 00:06:30 – The myths related to billing
- 00:28:45 – Word of advice from Kandra Sellers