In the 55th episode of the DealsForDentists podcast, Dr. Eric Block is joined by Dr. Mike Miyasagi. Recurring decay can cause stress to a dentist because dentists tend to wonder why the restoration went bad before the expected time. They discuss the usage of the newest generation of curing light and Bio-Regenerative Restorative Technologies in dental practices as a solution for this issue. These can help dentists like you create longer-lasting restorations and give you more predictable results. They also discuss burnout and stress in the dental profession, having a stress-free life as a dentist even though it is an oxymoron.
3 Value Takeaways
- The newest generation of curing light and Bio-Regenerative Restorative Technologies: This is the solution for recurring tooth decays. As a dentist, you need to help your patients as much as possible by using the newest available technology, and in this episode, you will learn a solution for restorations that go bad.
- Creating longer-lasting restorations and getting more predictable results: Wouldn’t you like to offer longer-lasting restorations to your patients? Dr. Mike Miyasagi will explain a method to make that a reality.
- Stress and burnout management as a dentist: Almost every dentist experiences stress and eventually burnout in their career. Dr. Eric and Dr. Mike discuss stress causes in a dentist’s career and ways to overcome this.
- 00:00:51 – Intro to episode topic
- 00:02:40 – When the restoration needs to be replaced
- 00:06:48 – Using science developed in the 1960s’
- 00:13:47 – Why pink wave curing light helps
- 00:15:28 – Addressing the re-current decay issue
- 00:19:02 – Kit to treat the tooth
- 00:31:11 – Tackling the hardest thing in dentistry