Learn about the revolutionizing local anesthesia technique founded by Dr. Gregory Tuttle and the benefits of practicing it!
One of the many frustrations dentists face is the tough-to-numb teeth. One patient that couldn’t get numb will derail your whole schedule. It would be a life-changing experience for most of the dentists and their patients if there were a technique to resolve this issue. Look no further! Our guest Dr. Gregory Tuttle, founder of TuttleNumbNow (TNN), has the solution for your problem!
Dr. Gregory Tuttle is a dentist, an inventor, and an entrepreneur. His goals are to take care of his patients, be efficient and eliminate stress. In today’s episode, Dr. Gregory Tuttle discusses how he recognized the need for an effective local anesthesia technique, the issues he faced while trying to bring his invention to life, how it will be helpful for dental students, and many more!
In today’s episode, Dr. Gregory Tuttle and Dr. Eric Block will teach you how to set down the syringe and pick up the drill!
- 00:00:14 – Intro to the topic
- 00:02:33 – Dr. Gregory’s Journey
- 00:07:50 – Trial and Errors
- 00:11:32 – It’s all about the technique
- 00:11:59 – Simplified Charting
- 00:14:50 – Discussing epi rush
- 00:22:20 – Patients love same-day service!
- 00:22:50 – Managing commute between his practices in 02 different states
- 00:26:42 – Was advertising involved?
- 00:28:45 – Introducing the technique to dental students
- 00:32:10 – Facing skeptics
- 00:34:01 – Advice to young dental professionals