Tune into this episode to listen to Dr.Eric Block discuss How to Get Less Stressed by Finding Your Game Changers and Workflows!
Dr. Eric Block is a member of the American Dental Association, the Massachusetts Dental Society, and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and is a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
He has a passion for dentistry and a strong commitment to providing the best possible care to his patients.
In today’s episode, Dr. Eric Block discusses how finding your own game changers and workflows can reduce your stress! Dr. Block discusses how he found his way into dentistry and how the burnout, stress, and anxiety almost made him quit dentistry!
He quotes how therapy made him understand that he was saying YES to everyone else and not saying YES to himself.
Dr. Eric Block then discusses how he started to love dentistry again through creating his own game changers and workflows for his procedures!
He shares his own workflows, game-changers, toolkit, and techniques with the listeners! Tune into this episode to learn how finding your own workflows can make you a stress-free dentist!
- 00:00:11 – Intro to the episode
- 00:00:36 – Dr. Eric Block’s story with dentistry
- 00:04:26 – Dr. Eric Block’s experience with stress and burnout in dentistry
- 00:08:26 – The Stress-Free Dentist – an Oxymoron
- 00:11:27 – The importance of having your own game plans and workflows
- 00:14:07 – Getting a patient adequately numb
- 00:18:03 – Using the TuttleNumbNow Technique
- 00:20:19 – Using the Isolation Device
- 00:23:18 – Standing: Another Game Changer
- 00:28:01 – Workflows for Class II Filling
- 00:29:58 – Making the patient own the cavity by using photos
- 00:31:24 – A workflow for Crowns
- 00:31:45 – Step by step workflow for the Burs
- 00:36:09 – Getting great reviews through workflows and game-changers
- 00:41:17 – Game changer: Guided Implantology
- 00:47:16 – You Be You