In this episode, Dr. Devinn Geeson joins Eric Block to discuss the systems she has in place for her dental practices and how she managed to make them all so successful in such a short period of time.
One of the critical factors to creating a successful practice is having a morning huddle with the team, and in this episode, Dr. Devinn Geeson shares all the details of how the morning huddle takes place in her practice.
Dr. Devinn Geeson has spent most of her life serving patients and helping them achieve their oral health and aesthetic desires. Since graduating from dental school, she has continued her lifelong quest for knowledge. She gained extensive continuing education in Implant Dentistry, Oral Surgery, Orthodontics, Sedation, and Sleep Dentistry.
Tune into this episode and find out what you need to do to create a successful practice!
- 00:01:19 – Who is Dr. Devinn Geeson?
- 00:01:40 – How did Dr. Devinn Geeson get involved with dentistry?
- 00:02:32 – Dr. Devinn Geeson shares about her journey in dentistry
- 00:03:50 – Secret behind the success of Dr. Geeson’s dental practices
- 00:07:17 – Dr. Geeson talks about her next book that is about to come out
- 00:08:55 – How did Dr. Geeson transform into an entrepreneur?
- 00:10:25 – Why do dentists work too hard and worry about retirement?
- 00:11:36 – Dr. Geeson’s approach to coaching
- 00:14:25 – Advice for new graduates and dentists struggling with their new practice
- 00:17:52 – How could someone get in touch with Dr. Geeson?
- 00:18:21 – Final piece of advice to a young dental professional