The Dino Watt, AKA Tony Robbins in Dentistry, joins the DealsforDentists podcast to share what every dentist needs to know!
In general, many people don’t know what they want. Hence, it is important to ask yourself, “What do I really want?” to filter through what you don’t want and just narrow it down to what you want. Then you can reverse engineer that and achieve what you truly desire!
In this episode, you will learn the importance of filtering out the clutter and figuring out what you want, how to hire the right people to support your goals, the cost of keeping bad employees, and new trends in dentistry.
Dino Watt is a high-performance practice advisor, best-selling author, public speaker. You can get in touch with him here: https://bit.ly/3zmUDkC
- 00:00:38 – Intro to the topic
- 00:03:03 – Figuring out what you want
- 00:06:38 – The three Ds’ – Disdain, Default, and Design
- 00:09:14 – How to hire the right people
- 00:14:46 – Cost of keeping bad employees
- 00:22:38 – Practice owners & leadership
- 00:28:26 – Word of advice to young dentists