Chris Williams, aka Chris Love, is a motivational speaker, influencer, and entrepreneur. Following his signature statement-“Whatever you do in life, do it with love.”
In this episode, Chris joins Dr. Eric to talk about his journey in dentistry, his point of view on entrepreneurship, and how Prophy Kings can help hygienists.
Chris leads with genuine authenticity; you will find him relatable and passionate. As a United States Air Force combat veteran, Chris developed his ability to lead and serve in his community.
When Chris separated from the military at the age of 24, he had to decide what he would do with his life. And he knew that whatever he decided on, he had to commit to it and see it through because he had a 5-year plan for where he wanted to be. He decided that he wanted to become a dentist, and he got involved with dental hygiene as a stepping stone. Chris wanted to help people, and helping people smile was something he could see himself doing. So, after much-needed research, he decided to go to a local school to learn dental hygiene and began his application process.
Tune into this episode to get inspired to find the right career path for you and learn what it takes to become an entrepreneur!
- 00:00:30 – About Dr. Eric’s latest book
- 00:00:40 – Details about the upcoming personal retreat for dentists
- 00:01:05 – Introduction to the episode guest
- 00:02:35 – Chris’s journey into dentistry and hygiene
- 00:09:45 – Chris’s POV: Being an entrepreneur
- 00:15:10 – What is ‘Prophy Kings’?
- 00:22:50 – Word of advice for young entrepreneurs