In this episode, the Founder and CEO of Dental Life Coach, Chelsea Myers, joins Dr. Eric Block to discuss what Dental Life coach is all about, what inspired her to become a coach, how it has positively impacted dental practices, and why a lot of dentists are signing up for dental coaching in today’s dental world.
Chelsea Myers has coached hundreds of clients individually and in groups to facilitate personal and professional transformation enabling doctors to achieve their highest potential.
Tune into the episode to learn the importance of finding your calling and turning it into your career, getting help for your mental health to deal with stress, what true confidence is and how to use it to improve your professional life, and healthy habits that will help you.
You can learn more about Dental Life Coach by visiting, www.dentallife.coach
- 00:00:38 – Quick announcements about Dr. Eric’s books
- 00:00:48 – Introduction to the episode
- 00:01:20 – Chelsea’s journey of becoming a life coach
- 00:07:00 – How a Certified Life Coach differs from a regular therapist
- 00:09:10 – Finding your calling
- 00:12:40 – Definition of true confidence
- 00:15:20 – The impact of a slight pivot
- 00:17:25 – What are ‘healthy habits’?