Tune into this episode to hear from the internationally recognized leadership and management expert Bruce Tulgan!
In this episode, Bruce Tulgan discusses with Dr. Eric Block about how he changed his career from being a lawyer to an internationally recognized leadership and management expert. Bruce Tulgan also discusses how micromanagement is under management in disguise! He also explains how overcommitment syndrome impacts your work and discusses generational differences.
Listen to this episode to hear Bruce Tulgan’s valuable advice to young dental professionals and young entrepreneurs!
Bruce Tulgan is a bestselling author of 21 books including “It’s Okay To Be The Boss”, “Managing Generation X” and “The Art of Being Indispensable at Work”. He is also an advisor to business leaders worldwide, sought after keynote speaker and a successful management trainer.
He is active on Twitter (@BruceTulgan) and LinkedIn. You can learn more about Bruce Tulan through his website, www.rainmakerthinking.com.
- 00:00:38 – Intro to the episode
- 00:02:21 – Introducing Bruce Tulgan
- 00:03:56 – Switching Careers – From a lawyer to a successful leadership and management expert
- 00:06:18 – It’s okay to be the Boss!
- 00:13:41 – Micromanagement is undermanagement in disguise
- 00:16:36 – Antidote to micromanagement
- 00:18:24 – New Book – The Art of Being Indispensable at Work
- 00:19:12 – Overcommitment Syndrome
- 00:25:10 – Discussing generations
- 00:29:50 – Advice for young dental professionals and young entrepreneurs
- 00:31:50 – How to contact Bruce Tulgan