Listen to this episode to learn about Anne Duffy’s journey in Empowering Dental Entrepreneurs!
Anne Duffy recently retired from 45 years of clinical dental hygiene. While practising for 45 years, she did side gigs that eventually became her main gigs. She started DEW-Dental Entrepreneur Woman to create an opportunity for women to get highlighted in the dental industry. It is a community created to highlight, inspire, empower and connect all women in the dental industry!
In this episode, she also discusses why you should identify your strengths in order to use them as necessary, how to identify whether you have the entrepreneurial spirit and how.
- 00:00:36 – Introduction to the episode
- 00:01:08 – Anne Duffy’s journey in dentistry
- 00:02:01 – Process of adding entrepreneurial side gigs
- 00:06:25 – Details about DEW
- 00:09:11 – Importance of using your strengths
- 00:11:44 – Differentiation from other publications