Always enjoy the ride because you don’t know where it’s going, but it’s going to be alright.
In this episode, Dr. Alan Stern joins Dr. Eric Block to talk about how dental professionals should make an attempt to enjoy their journey while navigating failures in life, stress related to work, and how you shouldn’t think that life is bringing you down.
As a practice owner/dentist, you can look at stress as a vehicle to guide you on where you need to be and do only the things that you want to do; this is a great way for you to be happy and content in your professional life.
Alan Stern is a practicing dentist, an ACE Certified Health Coach, a Behavior Change Specialist, an author, and the founder and operator of Better, Richer, Stronger, LLC.
His keynote speech will help dentists find clarity, purpose, prosperity, and happiness in their terrific profession. Alan also provides individual coaching to help dentists define and attain the practice of their dreams.
- 00:00:30 – About Dr. Eric’s latest book
- 00:00:40 – Details about the upcoming personal retreat for dentists
- 00:01:05 – Introduction to the episode guest
- 00:01:35 – How Dr. Alan Stern got into dentistry
- 00:04:35 – A method to maintain contentment
- 00:10:38 – How stress can be utilized in your life