Curve Hero makes it so much easier to manage the technical and administrative responsibilities of your dental practice, so you can focus on what matters most—caring for your patients and growing your business. In addition to offering a revolutionary array of features, the total cost of ownership of Curve SuperHero typically costs over 50% less than traditional practice management systems.
Here are just a few of the ways Curve Hero makes running your practice easier:
Features Designed for the Modern Dental Practice
- Features designed to simplify and streamline your practice, including scheduling, charting, reporting, billing, payment processing, and more.
- charting, reporting, billing, payment processing, and more.
The most user-friendly interface in the industry for lightning-fast adoption by new or temporary employees.
- Easy remote access to all patient data for better work/life balance because you can schedule and bill from the office or off-site from any PC or Mac computer with an internet connection.
- A patient portal that makes it easy for patients to complete forms and facilitate electronic payments safely from home, minimizing time in the dental office to improve staff and patient safety.
Patient Communications and Data in One Database – Curve SuperHero
- GRO™ patient engagement eliminates the need for add-on software because you can send automated appointment and recare reminders, communicate with patients using two-way texting, solicit patient reviews, and provide patients with online self-scheduling. In addition, workflows are easily managed using GRO’s Smart Action Lists to keep your staff in sync and effective.
Fast Data Conversion and Implementation
- Curve has performed over 5000+ smooth data/image conversions from 90+ competing software platforms. We can have you up and running in 30 days.
- Our proven online 6-step training process ensures fast adoption.
Hassle-Free Technology & World-Class Support
- Curve’s cloud-based software means no servers to freeze or crash.
- Curve Hero Imaging eliminates external bridges or cumbersome third-party integrations and enables you to pre-set image manipulations, capture digital images, and securely store them in the cloud in real-time.
- Curve automatically updates your software, so you are always running the latest version.
- Best-in-class cybersecurity protection, including 3rd-party intrusion testing.
- 24/7/365 custom care with support calls answered in 1 minute and cases resolved in 8 minutes, on average.
Leave a Reply